WR Client - software for extracting records from F1 2012 and sending them to this site.
Download WR Client for Windows
Windows 7 Note: WRClient must be launched with Administrator permissions.
Quick start guide:
1. Register on the site.
2. Download and run WR Client. Enter your login info from the site into corresponding fields
and press "Login" button. You also need to manually select your controller and transmission type.
All required WR Client controls are located on the first "Basic Options" tab. You might want to switch
to "Advanced Options" tab to view some statistics or to send records in a batch mode.
3. Under the authorization button is check the game files. Make sure the correct game path and click Check.
Wait for the scan.
4. Start F1 2012 patched to the latest version. Note that WR Client must be launched before game.
5. To site records will only be accepted from the Proving Grounds>Time Trial. The program write all records.
6. After race is finished your result will be automatically extracted to WR Client.
To submit youк result to the site you need to press "Send only current result" button.
7. For authorization and result sending, it is necessary to quit from race (for example to game menu).
For viewing of a phantom over game - game should be started in a window mode. At the phantom start, the necessary telemetry should be loaded, and game should be NOT MINIMIZED.